...Two and a half months! It's taken me two and a half months to find my blogging mojo...again. Truth. I have spent the last two months doubting myself and my writing. The one thing that I'm truly passionate about...my writing...I put to the wayside because I lost my voice, my will to write. My quick outlet has been Instagram. I find the difference between blogging and Instagram is this: Blogging is like running a marathon. You need to keep at it, find the time to hone your writing skills just as you train to gain skills for a long run. Instagram is like the 100 yard dash. Quick.
I'm hoping that 2016 will be different. I'm hoping that I can offer something to the blogosphere. I'm hoping to train and hone my skills for the long run. I miss this spot. Here's hoping I can spend more time here. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
No comments:
Post a Comment