We finally have some snow! Spring must be close here in Alberta! Apparently March is our snowiest month. We haven't gotten as much snow as in Eastern Canada and in the States. Nonetheless, its enough to get me outside to try and take a few pictures of some gorgeous big fluffy flakes with my home made macro lens. I took an old magnifying glass and taped it to my I phone 6. My photo setting was on HDR ( high definition resolution). Its the best I can do for now, but I hope y'all enjoy some snowflakes as I channeled my inner Snowflake Bentley to get these shots. Note to self...invest in a better macro lens, and don't drink as much coffee so the phone doesn't shake ;)
"Silently, like thought that come and go, the snowflakes fall each a gem" ~ William Gibson
" There is beauty in everything. Just not everybody sees it"~ Anonymous





How fun and beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteIt's been like another world opening up through that little lens :)