 |
| Kindred spirits dining at The Keg |
 |
| 1/2 of the Class of '87 ( the other 1/2 were no shows) |
 |
| The old gang minus one or two people... |
 |
| Excuse the glowing eyes ( stupid iPhone) or maybe we had a few too many?? |
...Growing apart doesn't change the fact that for along time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I'm glad for that...~ Ally Condie
...I couldn't say it better myself. I was apprehensive, nervous, not knowing what to expect last weekend. I had those exact feelings when I entered Grade 12 twenty five years ago. Seeing everyone brought a wave of memories back...a little overwhelming to say the least. Nevertheless, it was a great few days to rekindle old friendships, and catch up with everyone. And if anyone as better pictures...send them my way ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment