Monday, September 19, 2011

Exciting Pilot Project

I mentioned a few post ago to my readers, that we began a book club and writers club with a few friends. What is even more exciting, is that the kids have their own blog set up now for their club(s). This will just be a visual scrapbook of all their thoughts and ideas about the books they will read, and a sampling of their writing, that we hope to post in the upcoming months.

Now...here's the thing...I'd love to tell you to just link to it, but  I set the blog up, and got approval from the moms involved, that we would keep this blog private, just like mine. Again, we just don't want someone in Delaware, or Timbuktu, reading our kids stuff...if you get my drift.( yup there's that privacy issue again)  So dear reader, if you are interested in seeing what my kids and a few of their friends are up to, please let me know, and I will gladly invite you to their blog. I don't want to inundate you with more email without your permission.

The kids are eager to share their blog, and begin their reading and writing adventures. We also thought this would be a great project, because the kids could include their friends and family in their journey, without being on my blog. Mom's blog is just so not cool ;)
This is definitely going to be a work in progress, so here's hoping for a great fan base and some loud cheerleading!

No comments:

Post a Comment